
Thanks to support from my walking partner, Vicki, we made it 10 miles on July 12th. I loved the route we did around Cookingham, Hwy 152 and church Rd. area near my neighborhood. I learned a lot on this training day and realize some things I need to be aware of in mile 7 and after the many miles are finished. I also realized I guess I'm not a real marathoner cuz I CANNOT stomach the energy food called GU or any other brands. I just don't like the consistancy. I'll stick with the energy jelly beans and gummies and power bars. I also learned that I need to get some help with a place on my heel that is getting a blister every time I do over 6 miles. Glad I'm learning these things so early in my training. I still have several months to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment