
I have completed my July 5K race. This one was the Run to the Sun held in the caves under Independence, MO. My friend, Mandy, was ill and could not attend the race with me so my brave and active mom-in-law, Debbie Muir, decided to go in Mandy's place. I was glad to have Momma Muir with me that morning she has been an avid walker for years and this was her first 5K.Congrats to Debbie for her strong race and finish! 13 minute miles walking are pretty fast. I also wanted to say how lucky I am to have my mother-in-law, Debbie, living with us because I really could not do my early morning endurance training if she was not there to be with Ethan when Rob is working at the fire station. There are many, many other reasons why it is terrific to have her around (and I don't mean for a "babysitter") but I will leave that for other posts and other times. Thanks, Momma Muir! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment